- UPPER Made of water-repellent suede leather with fabric collar and Flex Point and 3D TPU protection toe cap.
- LACING Speed Lacing system with two-component parts in light steel and plastic. Lacing is differentiated into two parts. The lower part with light steel and plastic bodkins that allow a fast sliding of the lace and regulate the tension and fit volumes in a single movement. The upper part has a lace lock that divides the tension zones of the lacing and hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrapping of the foot and ankle, to obtain a comfortable fit without constrictions.
- LINING GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for maximum water resistance and comfort.
- Footwear with sizes developed up to 50.
- SOLE Salix Trek designed and studied by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a durable sole that adapts to the various types of terrain. Bi-density PU midsole for maximum comfort and lightness. Vibram® XS Trek rubber tread.