- MOUNTING INSOLE Polypropylene Pro Fiber Roll + Fiberglass, anatomical and structural, with differentiated thicknesses, light and with different anti-torsion stiffness. Maximum performance, stability and comfort.
- UPPER In technical fabric and overlays in water repellent microfibre and collar in elastic fabric for greater comfort. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps the foot like a sock. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps the foot like a sock. Protective edge in PU tech on the outside for greater lightness and rubber on the inside and at the tip for greater protection. The construction of the upper combined with the sole guarantees maximum precision, wrapping, comfort and synergy between foot and upper.
- LACING “Speed Lacing” with two-component small parts: plastic loops + webbing, lace lock and adjustment hooks in steel and plastic. Advanced lacing at the tip is differentiated into two parts. The lower part with lace loops allows a fast sliding of the lace and the adjustment of the fitting volumes in a single movement. The upper part has a lace lock that divides the tension zones of the lacing and hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrapping of the ankle, to obtain a comfortable fit without constrictions.
- LINING in 37.5® fabric laminated with OutDry® technology for maximum water resistance and comfort.
- SOLE Precision Tech Roll, designed and studied by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a sole with low volumes, precise fit, fast, light and comfortable.
- TREAD The Vibram® Mont tread compound ensures stability and durability.
- COMPATIBLE Semi-automatic crampons.