- INSOLE MOUNTED INSOLE Pro Fiber Roll in polypropylene + glass fiber guarantee maximum comfort, stability and optimal control in torsion.
- UPPER In 2.5mm water-repellent Perwanger suede leather + water repellent microfibre inserts and elastic fabric collar for greater comfort. Sock-Fit XT construction system that wraps the foot like a sock. Protective edge in PU on the outside for greater lightness and rubber on the inside and on the tip for greater protection. The construction of the upper combined with the sole guarantees maximum precision, wrapping, comfort and synergy between foot and upper.
- LACING “Speed Lacing” of new conception with two-component hardware in light steel and plastic. Advanced lacing at the tip is differentiated into two parts. The lower part with lace loops allows a fast sliding of the lace and the adjustment of the fitting volumes in a single movement. The upper part has a lace lock that divides the tension zones of the lacing and hooks for a homogeneous and progressive wrapping of the ankle, to obtain a comfortable fit without constrictions.
- LINING in 37.5® fabric and leather. HDry® technology guarantees maximum waterproofness and comfort.
- SOLE Precision Tech Roll, designed and studied by SCARPA® and developed in collaboration with Vibram®, the result is a sole with low volumes, precise fit, fast, light and comfortable.
- TREAD In Mont mix of Vibram® ensures stability and durability.
- COMPATIBLE Semi-automatic crampons.