- CONSTRUCTION SYSTEM Axial Alpine Evo construction.
- CROSS FIT PRO FLEX TOURING WMN Intuition thermoformable liner that uses the exclusive Foam Intuition. Tongue construction with elastic on the instep. Immediate comfort at the first fit, warm and light, ideal for use even for one or more whole days. Double top straps for easy entry. The fit is comfort-oriented, comfortable instantly (however thermoforming is strongly suggested before you start skiing).
- POWER STRAP PLUS The Velcro® Power Strap Plus closure offers excellent tibial wrapping, with a low weight. Equipped with an aluminum ring, it maintains direct contact of the tongue on the tibia, even in the fastest direction changes.
- RECCO®RECCO® technology can be traced back to organized rescue in the event of an avalanche accident. It consists of RECCO® reflectors, integrated into clothing, helmets, protections and boots, and RECCO® detectors, used by over 800 relief organizations worldwide. Reflectors and detectors allow the precise location of the victim thanks to the use of harmonic radar technology. They do not replace the ARTVA. Complementing the function, RECCO® technology is an additional tool that does not interfere with searches with ARTVA, avalanche dogs or probes, shortens the search time of rescue organizations and increases the chances of being found in time. On models from the Maestrale family, the RECCO® reflector is installed in the Velcro® strap of the right boot.
- SHELL AND CUFF MADE IN PEBAX® RNEW Pebax® Rnew is a dynamic and resistant material, ideal for use even with minimum thicknesses and variable geometries. Guarantees lightness and reliability for use in all different conditions of use. The hull adopts the bi-injection technology which allows the use of different stiffness densities between the toe and the heel, guaranteeing excellent performance both on skiing and walking.